Windows 7 has best look and feel as compared to windows vista. One thing which I really liked about windows 7 is possibility of personalizing and customizing windows 7 with our own custom themes. Well donít guess that creating custom windows 7 themes is geeky task but its far simple then previous windows operating system.
Following are the steps for it.
- Right-click on the Desktop and choose Personalize.
- Customize the following items:
- Desktop Wallpaper
- Desktop Slideshow
- Icons for various special folders
- Mouse Pointers
- Screensaver and timeout settings
- Window Color
- Window Metrics
- In the Personalization page, click Save theme.
- In the Save as type drop down, select Theme Pack (*.themepack)
- Type a file name and press ENTER
The saved Theme Pack contains the .theme file and additional elements needed to implement the theme. To apply the theme in another computer, transfer the .themepack file to the target computer and simply double click the file.