Thread: Watch YouTube Videos While You Work

Watch YouTube Videos While You Work

Sometimes you think that is it possible to watch a video file when you work. It is always a bit of ralaxation to hear music or watch videos when you are working. You plan to watch a video clip, but then your working goes in background and therefore are not able to focus all the attention on just one video or the work. You always browse web pages, check emails and sometimes complete presentation as the video is playing on screen.

But this is possible with a simple implication by just deciding where that video should be placed when you are working on something.

You can also watch the YouTube video from the Firefox sidebar or if you are working on some different application or not using Firefox, try to create a YouTube player window and then move it anywhere on the desktop which will be in Top mode.

Re: Watch YouTube Videos While You Work

Check this one:

Procedure:

1. Try to create full screen mode address of the YouTube video clip. It is like youtube.com/v/XYZ where XYZ will be the YouTube video ID.
    2. For example, if the YouTube video is located at youtube.com/watch?v=8bZ9z6BBMVY, the full screen player will then be available at youtube.com/v/8bZ9z6BBMVY
    3. In order to to view the video in Mozilla Firefox web browser sidebar, try to bookmark that new YouTube address and click on check the "Load in Sidebar" property of the bookmark as shown in the image.
    4. To view the video in a player, try to open a new browser window and then copy and paste the YouTube address which you have generated in step 1.
    5. Try to resize the browser window in order to fit the player, and activate the top program download link by pressing press Ctrl + Spacebar inorder to make sure that YouTube player stays in the first preference.

Re: Watch YouTube Videos While You Work

so work and have fun. Please let me know your views regarding this article and also share it with your friends and colleagues