Thread: Track IP Address and Current Location of Orkut User

Track IP Address and Current Location of Orkut User

Introduction:

Generally when you visit a social networking site such as orkut, tagged, My Space, we find many friends visiting our profile and many strange user also do visit our site. Some also provide good messages and some do with nuissance scraps. So If it is possible to know from where we are getting this unwanted or nuissance scraps from. Is there any way to track their IP address or their Location as from where they are doing such activities.

Re: Track IP Address and Current Location of Orkut User

Yes you can do this

Step One: Create a Blog

I have created a new blog in blogger in order to demonstrate you an example as to how to do it. You can also choose any different bog site for this application which can allow you to embed HTML and JavaScript Codes. Try avoiding popular blog as it would be difficult to track the user using that Orkut Profile.

You can create a type of statcounter account and then select Add new Project. The Setup for this is very easy as you just require your blog address and access rights to perform this function.

Try to install the statcounter code inside your blog. You can go by two methods of which one is inside the statcounter website and another one is by manually embedding the code. For both the methods, you just have to click on Install Code option as you finish successfully adding the project.

Now your Code will look some what like this.
    Codes will be available as follows:
    You just have to install that code in your blog as explained below:

[]

Now the last step. You need to have to compose a convincing message for your target which you will be clicking on. It can be a Scrap or through a Community, it can be fom anywhere you can get through. If you are not able to contact or trace the person as you click on the link then this method will not work.

As anyone click it, an entire record will occur in the statcounter Website.

As the particular user which has been troubling you or performing some illegal activities, you can also contact the police and recieve more details from the ISP.

Re: Track IP Address and Current Location of Orkut User

So it's so easy to trck a troubling user. Do reply me about how you find this article and also provide any suggestions or views so that it will hekp me to improvemyself making new article next time

idea

Dear ChrisUlrich

I just see this article. so i will try this. then I will tell you how usefull it.

then I have one doubt. in case if clicked that link more people, how can we find particular strange?