| || |
| || |
Join Date: May 2008
Sharing Calendar by Email in Outlook 2007
You hold your calendar with Outlook 2007 and you want to send to a friend or colleague, your schedule for the next few days. Outlook 2007 allows you to easily send email to whomever you want, your schedule, detailed or not.
- Click Calendar.
- Then click the Send a calendar via email.
- Pull down the list Date Range and select the size of the calendar email, the next 7 days for example.
- Then scroll down the list and select the detail information to indicate details such as limited to show only the objects of the calendar items.
- Click the OK button
- Your calendar is then integrated into your message and added as an attachment.
- Complete the message and send it to your friends. By double clicking on the attachment, your correspondents will follow the schedule you've sent in Outlook, next to theirs.