| || |
Join Date: Dec 2008
How to Remove Interference in Movie Files
If you have any AVI files that you saved in Windows 9x, they might have interference when opened in Windows XP.Don't worry i have found a good solution over here.It's very simple you just need to follow the below mention steps for it.
- First Open Windows Movie Maker.
- Select on View and then Options.
- Now have a uncheck on automatically create clips.
- Import the movie file that has interference and drag it onto the timeline.
- Now save the movie. During the re-rendering, the interference will be removed.