Thread: Upload a file to MediaFire

Upload a file to MediaFire

Share your files and images through just one site without ever having to worry about disk space, hosting, or bandwidth again.
    Built for business, professionals, and individuals Share files and images with people that matter to you: clients, partners, colleagues, customers, students, friends, and family. Simple to upload. Simple to manage. Simple to share. MediaFire was specifically designed to be extremely simple to upload files and instantly manage and share them from any computer.

How do I upload a file on MediaFire?

• Click Here
    • Click above on upload files to Media fire. Choose I want to upload without an account.
    • A window of your browser windows will open. Navigate to the file you want to upload, select it and click Open.
    • Then click Upload.
    • To the right of the screen, select Upload to a new folder. Leave the default name (= date).
    • Validate and allow the upload is done.
    • Click on View uploaded file and a new tab or new window will open. The link (= address) of the new tab or the window is the address to download the file you upload.

Free, it is not possible to upload a file more than 100MB if you cut into parts not exceeding 100MB.

Re: Upload a file to MediaFire

MediaFire is a free file hosting service similar like ” Rapidshare ” that allows unlimited file sizes and uploads, as well as unlimited downloads of files. Compare to RapidShare has all hate things such as the 60-second delay before you can download and a 100MB file size limit.

The MediaFire services is really well made, Which MediaFire service even displays a progress bar and Speed estimation to show you how much longer the upload is going to take. Furthermore, there is no waits times like RapidShare. On downloading files features, MediaFire has provides variety of download features like html download links code, instant messenger and easy email services.

At future, i think probably use mediafire as my file hosting services but i need to confirm how long the file will be keep in their server, as i know, Rapidshare will keep a file on their servers as long as someone downloads it every 30 days, otherwise they will delete it.