| || |
Join Date: Apr 2008
How to create a distribution list in Outlook
If you are frequently sending an email through Outlook to an specific users than making a distribution list is one of the best way.Distribution list is a collection of contacts. When you go to send an email after creating a Distribution List, you enter the name of the list in the “To” field, and then anybody who is part of the list will receive the email. Following are the steps for creating a Distribution list in Outlook.
- Click on New and select Distribution List.
- A blank Distribution List will appear. In the Name textbox, input a name for your list.
- Click on the Ribbon, in the Members section, and click Select Members.
- Now Select Members window will appear.
- Double-click on each contact you wish to add to the list and they will appear in the Members textbox.
- After adding all the contacts you wish to add to the distribution list, click on OK.
- In the Distribution List window, go to the Ribbon and in the Actions section, click Save & Close.
- Now you will get the newly created distribution list in your Contacts.