Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Tips & Tweaks
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 18-02-2009

Copy and paste Quickly with the mouse In Windows XP

To copy / paste text or files, you can use keyboard shortcuts Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V. To go even faster, you can use the TXMouse small free utility that allows you to perform these manipulations in the mouse. And you do not need the release.

1. Click on Download link to download TXMouse.

2. Once the download is complete, run TXMouse.exe.

3. Now, to copy text, image or file, simply select it with the mouse. A small X appears next to the mouse pointer to indicate that the selection is copied to the clipboard.

4. To paste the selection, you simply place the proper location and then press the wheel (or button) of your mouse. Simple and fast!

5. To avoid TXMouse execute each time you start Windows, you can run automatically. Click on the TXMouse.exe file you downloaded.

6. Drag the folder in All Programs, Start menu Start.

7. Release the left mouse button, a shortcut is created. TXMouse will run automatically when Windows starts.
Old 18-02-2009

Re: Copy and paste Quickly with the mouse In Windows XP

Hello, i tried it the Keyboard focus follows mouse pointer instantly (the only one that can be achieved with TweakUI, annoyingly enough accompanied by the "quality" to raise the window upon click).
Old 18-02-2009

What i Actually Like about it Ability to lower windows with right button click on window decoration. and Autoraise (if engaged) is delayed relative to input refocusing.
Old 18-02-2009

it is really easy to operate as Marked text is placed into the paste buffer instantly on left button release. also Pasting is done with a single middle button click. (The latter two are implemented in couple of applications - only to feel more acutely the lack of it in the rest of the windows!)

TechArena Community > Software > Tips & Tweaks
Tags: , , , , , ,