| || |
Join Date: May 2008
Copy and paste Quickly with the mouse In Windows XP
To copy / paste text or files, you can use keyboard shortcuts Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V. To go even faster, you can use the TXMouse small free utility that allows you to perform these manipulations in the mouse. And you do not need the release.
- Click on Download link to download TXMouse.
- Once the download is complete, run TXMouse.exe.
- Now, to copy text, image or file, simply select it with the mouse. A small X appears next to the mouse pointer to indicate that the selection is copied to the clipboard.
- To paste the selection, you simply place the proper location and then press the wheel (or button) of your mouse. Simple and fast!
- To avoid TXMouse execute each time you start Windows, you can run automatically. Click on the TXMouse.exe file you downloaded.
- Drag the folder in All Programs, Start menu Start.
- Release the left mouse button, a shortcut is created. TXMouse will run automatically when Windows starts.