Upon installation of Windows Seven, an administrator account is created that takes the user name that he was assigned.
If one wishes to change the name, it must proceed in 2 steps:
1) Change the User name that appears on the Welcome screen and the Start menu:
- To Start then Control Panel
- Click on User Accounts and Family Safety (User Accounts and Family Safety)
- Click on user account (User Accounts) and then on Edit your account name (Change your account name)
- In the next window, type the new name and click Rename