I ended up with a hard drive which turned red. And despite the daily use of programs like stars CCleaner, TuneUp Utilities, etc.. So I decided to use the small cleaning program built into Vista "Disk Cleanup" without great conviction at the start and it was not my surprise to find that it found me 1.33 GB used by files that can be deleted.

If you want to reduce the number of unnecessary files on your hard drive to free up disk space and increase the execution speed of the computer, use the Disk Cleanup tool. It deletes temporary files, empty the trash and removes a range of system files and other items that you no longer need.

• To open the Disk Cleanup, click Start, All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, Disk Cleanup

• When the dialog box Disk Cleanup: Select the player appears, select the drive you want to clean, and then click OK

• The utility space research can be released.

• In the Disk Cleanup tab, select the check boxes for files that you want to delete. Once the selection is complete, click OK

• then click Delete Files to confirm.

• The Disk Cleanup tool is running and then remove all unnecessary files from the computer.