| || |
| || |
Join Date: Apr 2008
Re: Want To Remove Documents from Start Menu
this will help you in windows xp
- Begin by first clicking on the Start Button.
- Then click on the Control Panel icon located in the right column of the Start Menu.
- Now click on the Taskbar and Start Menu icon to display its Menu Properties Window.
- If your Start Menu is set to the Classic View, then begin by clicking on the Start Button.
- Then click on Settings, then click on the Taskbar and Start Menu icon to display its Properties.
- Now, click on the Start Menu Tab at the top of the screen.
- Then Click on the Customize button at the bottom right hand side of the screen.
- Now click on the Clear button located on the right hand center of the screen.
- Notice how the Clear button shades gray denoting that your documents menu is now cleared.
- This will also clear all recently accessed documents, programs and websites.
- Now click the OK button at the bottom of the screen to close the Start Menu Window.
- Then click the OK button at the bottom of the screen to close the Taskbar Properties Window.
- Then Reboot your computer for the changes to take full effect.