| || |
Join Date: Mar 2008
Add CCleaner button in the IE Toolbar
Create button in the toolbar in Internet Explorer:
- Download CCleaner.
- After the download, right-click the zipped file, and then retrieve a file unzipped "ccleaner car" was created:
- CCleaner.ico move the file in the C: \ Program Files \ CCleaner,
- CCleaner.vbs move the file in the C: \ Windows
- Right-click on the file-auto-CCleaner button.reg and open the registry editor,
- A window performance will appear.
- Reopening Internet Explorer, the button has been added CCleaner.
- We just have to apply your own settings for cleaner CCleaner.
Now, in Internet Explorer, with a single click, you immediately erase all traces of Web surfing by removing temporary files, history of visited sites, cookies, forms, etc..