Change Owner Name in Windows XP
when you purchase a PC that comes with XP pre-installed the actually copy of XP (usually on OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) copy) may be registered to the company that build the PC. To change the registration details do the following.
Before proceeding to edit the Registry be sure to make a backup copy. This can be achieved by using a third party freeware application called ERUNT (see the Life Saver section for more details)
1. Click the Start Button
2. From the Start menu click Run
3. In the Run dialog box type: regedit
4. Navigate to the following key: HKEY_Local_Machine\Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\Current Version
5. Once you have reached the Current Version key take a look in the Right Hand Pane and look for 'Registered Owner'
6. Right click the Registered Owner key to edit it
7. To edit the key Right click the entry and select Modify
8. At the same time you might also like to change the Registered organisation. This option is situated just above the registered owner option.
9. To edit the key Right Click the entry and select Modify
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core @ ~2.2 GHz
Memory: 1024MB RAM
Hard Drive: 200 GB
Video Card: RADEON X300/X550 Series