Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Tips & Tweaks
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to Enable Yahoo Chat in Yahoo Mail Acccount!

Tips & Tweaks

Old 23-12-2008

How to Enable Yahoo Chat in Yahoo Mail Acccount!

Hi Friends,

Here I will provide How to enable the Yahoo Chat in Old Yahoo Mail account.

For that you have to upgrade your yahoo mail to Mail Classic Account and to do that I have provided you the screen shot of each step.

Open your Yahoo mail account!

Select Mail Classic option Available in your Yahoo mail account. Once you switch to Mail Classic Click on InBox

On the Right hand side of the Mail Account, You would get the option Upgrade to the all new Mail Account

Old 23-12-2008

Re: How to Enable Yahoo Chat in Yahoo Mail Acccount!

When you will switch to Mail classic you would see the below mentioned screen with all the scenario changed and with the cool Yahoo interface.

on the Center you could get the option for Available,Buzy and Invisible as you click on the Available then it will show you online with all others those are available online with the contact list members.

Online will displayed with Yellow button and the list of available members..

In the Below displyed Image you could also see that Inbox option is also available to check your mails while chatting with your Friend.

So Freinds what are you waiting for Upgrade your old Yahoo Account with the Yahoo Mail Classic and Enjoy Chatting with your Friends while checking your Messages.
Old 15-04-2009

Hi Support,

I can open yahoo mail, I can see my chatting status which is offline, I want to change it to available but cannot
FYI, my coy proxy didn't allow me to login to any messenger that's why I am glad to see that there is new feature inside yahoo mail, I thought that if I can open yahoo, automatic I can open chat feature as well.
My question, is there any relation with my coy proxy to activate this feature ?

best regards,
Peter Irawan
Old 01-05-2009

Is there a way to disable yahoo chat? It popped up one day in my email account and has been doing that ever since. I use yahoo classic but I never upgraded it.
I can't find a way to get rid of the chat - if I sign out of chat, it pops up again next time I log in. Is there any way to get rid of it, because it is very annoying? Thanks so much.

TechArena Community > Software > Tips & Tweaks
Tags: , , ,