| || |
| || |
Join Date: May 2008
Re: Increase the tape recording - Windows XP
As a first step, make sure your microphone is turned off or that the recording volume is at the mininum.
- Start the tape recorder.
- Click the Record button.
- Let the registration takes place for 1 minute. This will create a sound file blank for a period of 60 seconds. Once registration is complete, click the File menu and then click Save As.
- Boucle.wav name the file and click Save.
- Click the Edit menu and then click Insert File.
- Boucle.wav select the file you just saved and click Open.
- The maximum recording time is increased by a minute. Repeat the insertion as many times as necessary. To have a recording time of 10 minutes, insert the file 9 times.
- Then move the cursor position on the left to return to 0. Reassemble the microphone volume. Now you can record sound for 10 minutes.