Clearly, Firefox extensions are wonders and overcome the limitations imposed by the browser or the pages themselves.
Flash Game Maximizer is a new essential extension. It changes any Flash animation and any game in full screen!
- Open Firefox
- Go to Tools and select module, and then click Get Extensions. Go to the Mozilla gallery and search on the keyword Maximizer and select "Flash Game Maximizer" (as an alternative, you can also click on this link).
- If you have not already, click Connect to report on the Mozilla site (you must have a free account to download extensions since the experimental gallery modules Mozilla).
- Click Add to Firefox and then click Install Now.
- Once the add-on downloaded and installed, click Restart Firefox.
- At launch, you will find that the lower right corner of the window has been enriched by a new icon. This is shown in yellow when it detects a Flash application on the page. Click it to switch automatically "full screen".
- If the page has several Flash animations, the software asks you what is the one you want to switch to full screen. Select from the list and click OK.
- In fact, the game appears rather "full window" seeking to occupy all the space provided by the Firefox window. To actually go full screen, it must also switch the browser in this mode by pressing [F11].
Note: You can toggle Firefox in full screen and the game itself now [Ctrl] key when you click the Flash Game Maximizer.