| || |
Join Date: Nov 2008
How to clone a Hard Disk Drive ?
Here's how to clone a Hard Disk Drive to another Hard Disk Drive (in 1:1 ratio).
Indeed, this cloning is too fast! What it took
What to do
- The hard disk of 80 GB Hitachi to Make Cloning. This has "Windows XP Home + SP3" preinstalled.
- An external housing E-SATA/USB With 2.0 where a hard drive of 80 GB Toshiba Brand is slipped.
- The "HDClone 3.6.2 Pro" with License, as it is for a rate of 5.4 GB/min. If you do not want to take a License, you have a free version with only 300 MB/min. However it is sure that you will take time (approximately 7 to 8 hours compared to Pro version which takes only 1 hour).
- "Windows XPE" (Live USB) because it is safer.
- Copy the program "HDClone 3.6.2 Proh" on Windows XPE "(Live USB)
- Boot with "WINXP" (Live USB) and launch "HDClone 3.6.2 Pro"
- Just follow the successive application screens Disk Drive Source and Target.
| Note: The 2 discs should have the same size. |
It will take about 1 hour to clone.
| Note: You can do this to any machine with pre-installed operating system: Windows, Linux or More!