To remove the command from the Start menu, follow these steps:
- Click the Start button and select the Run command
- In the window that appears, type regedit and click OK button OK
- In the window of the Registry Editor, open the branch
HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Current Version \ Policies \ Explorer
- In the right part of the Registry Editor, double-click the key noclose or created it (Type: REG_DWORD - DWORD Value) Give this key value to 1 to hide the Shut Down command
- Note: If you want to find the command, set the value 0.