| || |
Join Date: May 2008
Quick Change to the Registry in Windows XP
You've changed a registry setting to customize Windows XP. And for the change to be effective, you must restart your computer, which can be quite long. But a Ace which makes you go faster by simply restarting the process called as Explorer.exe.
Creating a New process
- To do this, press Ctrl, Alt and Delete to display the Task Manager.
- You can also run it by clicking the right mouse button on the taskbar and choose the Task Manager.
- This Task-Manager will pop like This:
- Then click the Processes tab.
- Click on the Item Explorer.exe
- Right click and Select "End Process".
- You will get This Warning Message Then Press Yes.
- Click File "New Task
- Type Explore.exe as shown in picture.
- press Enter and you are done.