Thread: Add Album Art to any Music Folder

Add Album Art to any Music Folder

Hi Phineas,i just really love music.and keep downloading and ripping new mp3 from audio releases. the problem is how can add album art to to any folder as most of the time when i ripped mp3's it is saved in track0X.mp3 name so i want add my custom picture to the folder to make look more attractive.

Re: Add Album Art to any Music Folder

Windows XP has one of the coolest feature that of its album thumbnail generator, which automatically places the appropriate album cover art on the folder to which you are copying music (generally in WMA format). But what about those people that have already copied their CDs to the hard drive using MP3 format? There's an excellent fix, however.

When you download the album cover art from the Web, just save the images as folder.jpg each time and place them in the appropriate folder. Then, Windows XP will automatically use that image as the thumbnail for that folder and, best of all, will use that image in Windows Media Player for Windows XP (MPXP) if you choose to display album cover art instead of a visualization. And the folder customization is automatic, so it survives an OS reinstallation as well. Your music folders never looked so good!

Album cover art makes music folder thumbnails look better than ever!

Re: Add Album Art to any Music Folder

Thanks for your efforts, I tried your tricks it works and I am really thankful to you.