Thread: Orbit Downloader

Orbit Downloader

Orbit Downloader is a download manager of rich media content based on peer to peer technology. Through a clear and intuitive interface, you can download files, including music and videos broadcast in streaming from sites such as YouTube, GoogleVideo, RapidShare, MySpace, etc. The application is compatible with various browsers (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Maxthon, Netscape) and supports HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, MMS and RTSP.

Orbit Downloader

I have no opinion on the downloader and it launches for contempt in this freeware is formidable. FlashGet or any other downloader but you've never tried orbit downloader? and quite frankly well forget any other because it is without comparison the best free. I'll say nothing more, but I do know this software that is unparalleled over 1 year since I use it and you will see your rates go twice as fast you eat without significant resources or you do paddle surfing. for small flows undoubtedly Lag you when you download when you surf but you can change flows to download as you like.

Totally agree with ChrisUlrich. I discovered that Orbit can be integrated with Maxthon. It is lightweight and very powerful. Try it now!

Doing a good job. A little less because it does not replace the Firefox Download Manager. We have to do it manually but is fast and offers much more opportunity for the extraction of film streaming (I speak also grab + + module which is provided with)