Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Should I trust Indian web hosting providers for a new site

Technology & Internet

Old 17-12-2014

Should I trust Indian web hosting providers for a new site

I want to start a new site which will provide various articles on different topics based on day to day activities, health and other stuff. I am going to make up a simple domain on the same. I am trying to find out the best hosting providers in India. I found a few local one like Hostingraja. I want to know that are these hosting providers are good enough to give a nice web support. Like I am planing to buy a server and domain directly for 3 years. Yearly based charges are higher and there is lot of discount on long term plan.

Old 18-12-2014

Re: Should I trust Indian web hosting providers for a new site

I do not really trust local web hosting providers. I am having a lot of issue with customer care support. Here Hostingraja is good. It is reputed and it offer you great offers also. If you buy a site at the time of season you will get amazing discount on the same. It also has a good customer care which will guide you if there is any problem. I had not yet used any other yet. But I will not recommend you to go with more smaller hosting providers. They don't have any good customer support.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , ,