Thread: Should I trust Indian web hosting providers for a new site

Should I trust Indian web hosting providers for a new site

I want to start a new site which will provide various articles on different topics based on day to day activities, health and other stuff. I am going to make up a simple domain on the same. I am trying to find out the best hosting providers in India. I found a few local one like Hostingraja. I want to know that are these hosting providers are good enough to give a nice web support. Like I am planing to buy a server and domain directly for 3 years. Yearly based charges are higher and there is lot of discount on long term plan.

Re: Should I trust Indian web hosting providers for a new site

I do not really trust local web hosting providers. I am having a lot of issue with customer care support. Here Hostingraja is good. It is reputed and it offer you great offers also. If you buy a site at the time of season you will get amazing discount on the same. It also has a good customer care which will guide you if there is any problem. I had not yet used any other yet. But I will not recommend you to go with more smaller hosting providers. They don't have any good customer support.

There is nothing better than Godaddy.They offer the best service and they are really fast. I just got a basic plan of Rs.59 per month where they had given me a .com for free. I am quiet sure you will like the same. Go for it. In that plan they give you unlimited space which is not provided by anyone. You will either get 1GB or 5GB max on a entry level price. Soon there will be more new discounts coming up which I think would be wroth to go for. I am waiting for the same.

angry Re: Should I trust Indian web hosting providers for a new site

Stay away from hostingraja, they scammed me n my site was down for 2 days with no response.

Its not about India, you will get good and bad hosts in every part of the world.
    There are several decent hosts in India also, but yes they are a bit expensive.

Don't forget quality comes with a price.