Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Paypal page badly formatted in Firefox browser

Technology & Internet

Old 04-11-2014

Paypal page badly formatted in Firefox browser

There is a website which automatically redirects me to the Paypal Sandbox website in Firefox browser and site page doesnt look very good, all text and link are badly formatted. When I am opening the same page on Google Chrome then it looks proper. I am using the Firefox latest version of the browser. I have already tried to clear all the cookies and history, disabled all the add-ons but still the problem doesnt go away. Is there any fix to solve this issue? Thanks

Old 06-11-2014

Re: Paypal page badly formatted in Firefox browser

Have you tried to clear the firefox cache? This cache temporarily stores all the images, scripts and other parts of the websites when you visit it in order to speed up your browsing experience. So to clear the cache, you should click the menu button on Firefox and choose Options. After that choose the Advanced Panel. Now you need to click on the Network Tab. After that in the Cached Web Content section you need to click on Clear Now options and click ok to close the options window.
Old 07-11-2014

Can you try to use the Profile Manager to create a new Firefox profile and then test the same Paypal page by opening it and checking if it opens fine. So to make a new profile, click on Creatr Profile in the Profile Manager. After that click Next and enter the name of the profile that you want. You should try to use a profile name like your own personal name which should not be shown on the Internet. You can also select where you want to store the profile on your pc by simply choosing its storage location and clicking on Choose Folder. Once this is done, then to complete making the new profile, just click on Finish.
Old 08-11-2014

I am thinking that the issue might be happening due an antivirus installed in your computer where parts of it might not be updating regularly with the latest firefox version installed in your pc. So, you should go into your antivirus or firewall areas and then close firefox and search for all areas which relate to firefox and delete them. After completing that you should again start Firefox and see if the issue is gone or not.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , ,