Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Creating simple form to get educational qualification of users

Technology & Internet

Old 18-09-2014

Creating simple form to get educational qualification of users

What is the best way to simply create a form that can help the users coming on my site to provide their educational details. I am trying to find out a plugin for that. I am using WordPress. I want to add a page where I want to put a form that can help people to fill up the details and that can come to me in the form of email. Or even pdf will work. I had tried looking around where I can find only contact us form. There is nothing else. I want some help to make a a bit advance one to use. I am quiet not able to find out anything that can be easy to use and has a simple way to manage the same.

Old 19-09-2014

Re: Creating simple form to get educational qualification of users

For that you will have to simply use a third party form building software. That will be surely help you in making up a simple form and get you the information as per your need. The good part here is that you are using WordPress. Because in this you will need to work less and you can just enable anything by adding a simple plugin for creating form. You have to start testing a few plugin that will help you more in making a good one. You can start using Form Maker. A software that can allow you to create forms as per your need. Just try this out once and then test out.
Old 23-09-2014

Re: Creating simple form to get educational qualification of users

I think you must try out Ninja Forms. It is a simple free to use plugin for WordPress that works well for creating forms. This plugin will allow you to create various forms and you can just add custom inputs on the same. It will allow you to modify things as per your need. It is more like creating a good quality contact us form that you can still use on your website for building up other things. You can through this simply manage and edit other stuff. You can save the fields that you had created and use them in different form. And you can also export the form as per your need. It is a nice advance form making software.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: ,