Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Unable to send a mobile video to friend on yahoo messenger

Technology & Internet

Old 16-09-2014

Unable to send a mobile video to friend on yahoo messenger

I am trying to send a mobile video to my friend on yahoo. The file starts to transfer but it goes very slow. It is taking really long time to transfer. I am looking for some help to make this thing faster. Is there a possible option available through which I can send the file instantly. I do not want to cover the video as it was already small in size. I had shared a lot of ppt files and they work well. And when I am trying to share the video files it is taking a really long time. Yahoo Messenger no longer looks good enough to work. File sharing is very slow on it. I had tried other options also. Like attaching the video in mail by compressing it.

Old 18-09-2014

Re: Unable to send a mobile video to friend on yahoo messenger

There is a size limitation for the file you have to share. It is not going to work if the size is very big. You have to simply check that first. I think you cannot send a file bigger than 5MB. You can try sending it through a rar format. Using Winrar you can create a compress folder of that file and then share it with others. There are many ways of sharing this files. Anyhow the guy on the other end have to download it. So you can try using file sharing sites like 4Shared. This site offer you free space and you can create a fixed link of your file. Just send that link and the person can download that for free.
Old 18-09-2014

Re: Unable to send a mobile video to friend on yahoo messenger

I always share my link through YouTube. I share that by creating a private link. And then share that. Because by default YouTube application comes in many mobile. And all of my friends are having android. So I share the link with them and the video starts working. Instead of sharing the file directly through rar format you can tru uploading it on the YouTube. And do not make it public. Keep it private. Then use the link to share with your friends. There is no need to download the entire file. The user can simply stream the content directly through a app in the phone or through browser on a pc.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , ,