Thread: Is it possible to use multiple Google Drive on a single pc

Is it possible to use multiple Google Drive on a single pc

I am having 4 Gmail account. Two belong to my office and 2 to me. I had configured one Gmail Drive on my pc on which I upload all my office files. This are only for office usage mostly. Here when I upload the files is synced on multiple pc at my office. I want some way through which I can add multiple gmail accounts on my pc. So that I can also backup my private data. But I am not able to find the same. I had tried looking around in Google Drive settings through which I can use multiple gmail ids but the same is not working.

Re: Is it possible to use multiple Google Drive on a single pc

It is not possible to use multiple Google drive on single pc. You can do that through third party software that can offer you Google drive type of features. In that it is possible to add multiple accounts and then share the files as per your need. You can start with innsync. It is actually a paid solution. You have to download the setup and install that in your pc and then you can add different accounts on the same. It works really well and does not cause any problem. Just try out the trail edition and see how it works. If this does not help then you can try out some other solution that works in the same way.

Re: Is it possible to use multiple Google Drive on a single pc

You can try CloudFuze which worms mostly and allow you to use different gmail account on the same pc. It has this useful feature through which you can use multiple Google drive account on your system and it works really well. I will advice you to test this once. CloudFuze is a kind of cloud manager server where you can add all your cloud stuff and then you can access them whenever you want. You just have to use this to sync Dropbox, Box, SugarSync, etc type of services. Through this single software you can manage everything. Just install this and try out.