Thread: Web page take long time to load on Safari

Web page take long time to load on Safari

There is a slow internet issue on my system. I am having some problem with Safari browser. At first when I open any page I get a very slow response. It takes a long time to show a data. But later on when I refresh the page it opens up instantly. I am not able to understand this problem. At first the page open slow and the entire thing keeps on scrolling. But after that when I again hit the F5 button it opens up really fast. I can see all the data instantly. Why always first time Safari takes long time to open up any page. I am quiet stuck with the issue and need some help here to resolve the problem.

Re: Web page take long time to load on Safari

It can be due to your internet connection. You have to check that first. If it is not stable then you have to contact your isp. You can find that through a simple ping command. There are many online site which will test you and give you information about the same. Or you can just run a ping command in the terminal and find out. Just type ping google.com -t and hit the enter button. And then see the output. If the response on the screen is constant then it means that your net is fine then the browser might be having some problem. But if it brakes then it means your internet connection is not constant.

Re: Web page take long time to load on Safari

Sometime this type of issue appear due to malware or due to dns problem. For malware thing you can try scanning your pc with some good antivirus. Or you can try removing all the addons from the browser. That will surely help. For the dns thing you can use Google open DNS. You can that from Network that you can find under System Preferences. Just go in that and change your dns to open dns that is 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4. Just type and the click on ok and then test. If you still get the issue then surely the problem is associated with the internet connection.