Thread: Want help to backup all Facebook albums to Google Drive

Want help to backup all Facebook albums to Google Drive

What are the possible options available through which we can simply backup all my Facebook albums to my Google Drive. I had tried doing this manually but it is going to take a really long time. I want some automatic process. Through which I can link my Google drive account to my Facebook profile and it can backup all the images to the same. I had tried doing this but it is not working. I hope there will be so me possible ways of doing the
    same. I had checked in Facebook apps but cannot find any options.

Re: Want help to backup all Facebook albums to Google Drive

I am not sure about connecting the accounts but you can download them through various software. I think Picasa has the feature. But I had never used it. There is a tool available for the one tool available for that. You can use Piczip for the same. It is a free tool that you can use on your mobile phone also. Through which you can download all your Facebook photos and save them to Google Drive. But you have to move that manually. You cannot just link them. You can drag the downloaded folder in the Google drive one and done.

Re: Want help to backup all Facebook albums to Google Drive

PicBackMan is also one app that works in the same manner and offer you option to mirage the Facebook albums to the gmail. It has a option through which you can migrate the Facebook album photos to the Google drive and this is the only automated way. You dont have to go ahead with manual process here. Just download this application and sync your accounts first and then click on the migrate button. Follow the screen instruction and done. The migration process will start and will take sometime.