Thread: Mail body messed up on Live Mail on Windows 8

Mail body messed up on Live Mail on Windows 8

I am having a bit issue with using Live Mail on Windows 8. I am not able to figure out why the entire mail body is messed up. I am receiving a email from insurance company. This consist of my entire report for the policy wit premium list and a final payment invoice. But everything is on the left side with forward slash. It is only text. It is not coming in properly way. I am using a live account here. I thought this must be atleast visible but it is not working. Does any settings is messed up or it has some issue with the page coding.

Re: Mail body messed up on Live Mail on Windows 8

This can be a mail coding type of issue.It happens when you receive emails from any other server which has xml or html codes then email clients are not able to process them. The best thing to do is to open the mail on the web browser. This will process the mail properly and you will get a more clear type of view. There is nothing you can do on the live mail client. You can still check in the settings. I am quiet sure it does not anything related to mail body composition. Most of the settings are by default.

Re: Mail body messed up on Live Mail on Windows 8

Try to forward the mail to any other account. And then open that. Like you can send that on a gmail or on live account. And then you can open that in the browser. The mail will be constructed more properly. It is a common problem with many site. Like when you receive a eticket. This kind of issue appear. If you are using Thunderbird then you wont get such problem. It will be smoother. Just open that in the latest web browser and check back. You can then take the print out in proper way.