Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 23-06-2014

Customizing the look of Firefox 30.0

I want to customize Firefox 30.0. I am looking for more advance customization option. I had seen in the features that you can now modify the look of this browser and make it better. I have a lot of toolbar that I can hide from the view section. But I am not able to locate more features of this new update. The official site gives a list of many features but I am not able to find how to use the same. Is there a addon available through which I can modify the browser.
Old 25-06-2014

Re: Customizing the look of Firefox 30.0

What are you trying to do. If you want to remove the toolbars then you can disable them from Tools > Addons. Just go in that and turn off all extra things so that your browser can work more faster. Never add any extra toolbars unless you really need it. Because this will slow down the entire browser output. You can reset the entire browser easily. For that type about:support in the address bar and then reset the browser. That will resolve the problem.
Old 27-06-2014

Re: Customizing the look of Firefox 30.0

New Firefox really brings out amazing customization options. Which are easy to use and you can make your browser work better. This is the first time you can visually change the browser look. Just click on View and then click on Toolbars. At the bottom of menu you can see customize. A new window will appear. From here you just have to drag the toolbars and you can change its places. You can modify the entire home-screen of Firefox and use the same.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , ,