Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2014

Firefox browser does not open up after minimizing

I use Firefox as the default web browser. I open up a few website which consist of youtube and yahoo. Other sites are text based. When I minimize the browser it does not restore back. I have to keep on clicking on it number of time. At latest I have end the firefox.exe process from Task Manager and then start everything back again. This keeps on happening regularly. I am not able to find any option to fix the issue. Is this a virus problem.
Old 10-06-2014

Re: Firefox browser does not open up after minimizing

No it is not. It is due to some addon or plugin which is stucked while surfing the web. You have to wait for few minutes you can see a popup on the screen or any error. You can end that process and start back. It is good to keep your important site bookmarked in the browser. Because you can then instantly restore things back. You have to disable all the addon on the browser and try back. Reset Firefox settings and test back.
Old 10-06-2014

Re: Firefox browser does not open up after minimizing

It is due to flash. Even I have the same issue. I start a few video in the tab and minimize the browser. But when try to restore it stuck in the task bar. After clicking a few time I get a stop plugin message on the screen. If you click on continue the browser will not move ahead but when you click on stop plugin then it will start working. To play the video you have to refresh the page back again. To get a bit smooth output it is good to use few tabs only.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , ,