Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 29-05-2014

Yahoo mail not showing up delete button

I am having a bit issue with yahoo mail. I am using Firefox. When I login I am not able to see a top bar that has delete and move button. It is just gone. But I am able to see the check boxes ahead of every mail. I can add a tick in them. But what to do to delete it. Because the delete button is not visible. I just made this thread to find out whether I am the only one who is facing the issue. Can anyone help. I do not think this is a browser based problem.
Old 02-06-2014

Re: Yahoo mail not showing up delete button

It is a browser based problem. The time when yahoo upgraded their interface they had screwed everything. Old yahoo was amazing and we do not have any option to switch to the old one. The new one is too buggy and gives lot of problem. What you can do is try to open your mail in Google Chrome and check. I am quiet sure that can help you in dealing with the issue. The page is not loaded properly due to which you are not able to see everything.
Old 04-06-2014

Re: Yahoo mail not showing up delete button

That is correct. The page is not loaded properly due to which you are getting the issue. The best thing you can do is try some other browser. Update java in your system and ensure that your security for browsing is set on minimum. Then try back. Try to reset the browser settings and check back once again which will help. If that is not working then you have to shift the browser. You will have to try another one that is working.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , ,