Thread: Unable to clear history from Bing

Unable to clear history from Bing

I am trying to wipe out Bing history but it is not working. I want a hit help here to clean the history. I had seen so many suggestion and they keep on appearing. I had tried wiping out the browser history also but it is not working. I am trying to get proper settings for that but it looks this is a Bing feature. What are the possible options available through which I can simply wipe out the history. I want a bit help on the same.

Re: Unable to clear history from Bing

What history you are talking about. Is it about the search box or about the browser history setting. Google also has a history box where it save your keywords. If you want to clean that then it gives you a direct option below. You just have to click on clear suggestion. You can also remove them manually by deleting the keywords. It is quiet simple to remove. Other things you can do is simply use a cleaner tool.

Re: Unable to clear history from Bing

If you are unable to clean the browsing history then it is your browser issue. And about bing there are different settings available. For that you have to click on the settings button on the top right of bing search. There you have to click on worldwide. Choose your region and then again click no another history icon. Click on History once again and choose clear all. That's it. Bing history will be wiped out from the system.