Thread: Why Google Chrome works slow after personalizing it

Why Google Chrome works slow after personalizing it

Google Chrome has a personalizing feature. Through which you can simply add new themes and a image background in the same. I h ad applied my own image in it. And after that it is so slow. I am not able to understand why this thing is happening. After adding a new theme the browser take a huge time to start. Sometime the tab freezes and does not respond. I want some help to make this thing work faster. Does the theming thing in Chrome is not appropriate or I have some issue with my pc.

Re: Why Google Chrome works slow after personalizing it

I did that before for Firefox. The browser becomes extremely slow. I had added a few theme with addons. And after that the browser takes really long time to open up. I re-installed the browser and the issue is solved. It is not working great.

Themes and images make the browser really slow. There is nothing much you can do on it. You have to remove it. The more extra things you add on the browser the more slower will be the browser. So the best thing you can do is remove all extra settings to get stable output. Almost all browser comes with personalizing feature. In chrome all settings are saved through gmail account. Whenever you login you will get back your customization. On slow internet this makes the browser more laggy. I always use the plain version because it is fast and smooth. While compare to that when you load theme and images it is extremely slower. Try to disable all stuff and check back. The browser will work fine.

Additional things on the browser surely consume more higher amount of ram. If your system has ram above 4GB then you can get the best output from the same. But if it is 2GB or lower then the system will not able to cope with the output.