Thread: Which is a good online music streaming website

Which is a good online music streaming website

I am looking for a online music streaming website that can offer me the best of international music. I can find a few radios which does not give out much of latest music. I want some help to find the best one. I had seen some site does not allow me to stream international music due to region specific streaming. I need something that can be accessed from any part of the world. I want this for my home theater system. I only need audio streaming, video is not required.

Re: Which is a good online music streaming website

There are three good services on web that I know. You can choose from Spotify, Pandora and GrooveShark. This three are the best online music streaming website. Just try each one of them one by one and see which suits your need.

When it comes to music library then among all Spotify is the best. This online site has millions of songs. You can even create your own catalog and upload the same on the sit. While Grooveshark offer you a world wide access. Ample of things on this website is uploaded by users. So there is no direct information available the amount of audio it has. People create their own catalog and they upload on the site. So through that you can get good set of song collection depending on people taste. It has lots of good songs. If you need a good sorting of different type of music then GrooveShark will be best for you. It is ideal for those who looks for old songs. There are some other site also but I think you can find everything in Spotify or Grooveshark. If you are looking for videos then you can try Youtube which has another good set of songs in it.

I am using Pandora. It is blocked outside US. But I can use it in Chrome through Hola Unblocker. The tool is really good in unlocking various services and sites which are region locked. You can simply test out this site.

I did a research paper on Spotify and it has the lowest latency for peer to peer streaming music devices, ofcourse you would have to pay a little but for a very small amount you get to hear good music and pretty fast with even a small bandwidth..

apart from that, if you get itunes.. there is a way of ahem, cheating them to think you are in the USA and getting free radio stations.. it needs a good bandwidth though..

Also, forgot to mention this.. but if you want it online then you can try soundcloud.. but there are many versions of one song due to each user being able to upload whatever file he or she wants..