Thread: Good browser cache management software

Good browser cache management software

Opera and many other new web browser maintain a cache software. Through which they are able to serve faster page load. I am looking for a software through which I can increase his browser cache and make it more better. So that even on slow internet connection the pages are display fast. It looks leaving the browsers, there is no separate tool through which we can manage it. It comes integrated in the browser only.

Re: Good browser cache management software

Almost all popular browser has this thing in them. And you do not need any third party tool for the same. It is best to go with Opera Next. This is a good and fast browser. It provides much better surfing speed as it maintains cache more properly.

It is right that almost all browser comes with the offline cache thing. It allow you to save the pages for sometime. They have a cache page which is opened up when you type the web url. And then it is updated with other real-time changes. This is one of the most common ways used. Now there is no browser that allows you to manage that. It is done through a internal utility.Google Chrome is considered to be the fastest web browser. This browser works on new chrome engine which is fast in reading pages and delivering pages in no time. But you can increase the cache capacity. It remains fixed inside the browser. Firefox has some settings to enable and disable that. I too think if you go ahead with using Opera Next you can get more better benefits from it. It is a fast browser with good speed and long lasting support. I am using this in my system and it works fine.

There is no separate tool for that. For better browsing all you need is a good internet bandwidth. After a few time the browser automatically wipe out the cache. And it is rebuild. You can try to find some addon for Firefox which might provide this support.

I also looking for the same. My home has a very weak internet connection. I visit a few sties regularly. I also need a similar tool for my android tablet. It is really complicated to get a proper output if the net it low.The page takes a long time to load. If there is any browser cache management software, the web browser can pull the page from the software and display you content. This is simply more easier to manage. Now a full page can be opened up instantly through cache and other realtime update can be done slowly from the backside. This is really a time saver. But I had seen from long time now browser has this kind of things. They must provide some utility through which we can save all our pages offline and view them whenever they want. The tool must updates the pages whenever there is a active internet connection.