Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2013

Where can I get list of secure websites

On Google when we search something we can find lots of site list which are visible. Now among this what are the possible options available through which I can locate that the site is secure or not. I am looking for a list of secure websites which are safe and secure. I do not want to click on those which spread spams. It is quiet common a ton of site on the web are just designed to spread malware. Is there any site that maintain list of secure sites of web.
Old 07-10-2013

Re: Where can I get list of secure websites

It is a bit issue to find whether a site is trusted or not. When you visit a site it might offer you a secure connection. This is mostly done by email and banking sites. While others are open. You can avoid downloading anything from any site to avoid virus threat.
Old 08-10-2013

I think big sites are all secure site. Like yahoo, gmail, etc. You can go on them blindly. They maintain a good security ratio so that your data is not compromised under all circumstance.
Old 08-10-2013

No one the web maintains a list of secure websites. You have to find that your own. Now if you go on blogspot, torrent, and sites that give you free stuff they are all unsecure. They can have virus and it easily gets into your system through running a update or through some kind of additional toolbar to be installed in the system. It is important that you must simply try downloading from popular download site only. They take care about virus. There are ample of popular download site on web. I am using a number of site to download software and never face any problem. Many website gives you a downloader. This is a kind of download manager tool which installs first in your system and then initiate the file download. Through this popular donwload website are able to give you a secure access.
Old 02-01-2014

Well its only secure over the network but if you have keylogger on your computer it will not secure of ptotect your info.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: ,