Thread: How to convert a blog into a website

How to convert a blog into a website

I recently started my own blog. After posting some news and different content on my blogger I am now starting to get some good traffics. Now, I was wondering to change this same blogger in my website. Does anyone know how can covert my blog to website? Do I have to pay anything to build up my website? Thanks

Re: How to convert a blog into a website

It is very simple to convert your blog into a website. You just have to register the same domain name of your blog web address domain name and then accept the Google apps and then they will show you how to do the migration and all further. Note that you will have to buy the domain name ofcourse. Or you can go to GoDaddy and then you will get a free URL forwarding option that will setup your URL forwarding to the blogspot address that you have.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

You just need to go to your blogger account and then go to Settings > Basic Publishing. After that click on the +Add a custom domain, and then choose your name and click on "Check Availability". Now you have to fill the sign up option and then make payment via Googla checkout through your credit card. After that you need to wait for 2 hours and your blog will be converted to a website. Also, the same blog will not stop and it continues to work as it is.

You can also buy a domain from outside the blogger from various domain service provider. But for that you will have to follow a different course to convert your blog to website. So, open your blogger account and then go to Settings > Basic > Publishing. After that click on +Add a custom domain and then click Switch to advanced settings. Now enter url to switch and then use a missing files host and then click on save, thats it. Note that you will have to buy a hosting provider also to host your website.