Thread: Good translator to type in regional Indian languages

Good translator to type in regional Indian languages

I want to convert a English text to different Indian languages. Like Gujarati, Marathi and Hindi. I got a short consignment for conversion purpose.Some friends are helping in the conversion. Now I am looking for a good translation type of tool that can help me to instantly get the output with proper grammar. Like a typewriter, in which I can use the word phonetics in English alphabets. I had seen this feature in Google translate but it is not so effective.

Re: Good translator to type in regional Indian languages

You want something that can help you to get a regional language output through English phonetics. It is possible via Quillpad. It is a online tool, but works really fine. I think this is one of the best translation tool. Using the English alphabets you can a prefect output in your regional language. I am using this to get Hindi text. All you have to do is to type properly and on the basis of sound it translate to the regional language and gives you a proper output. Somehow it is complicated to use Google translate for that. Now there are third party translation software available in the market which can give you a proper output in terms of regional languages but again you need a proof reader who can read and sort out the grammar errors. Compare to that Quillpad is more easy. You can just download a android app also for that. With simple interface you can just select the language from a drop down menu and start typing. The best part of using this thing is that you just have to type the spelling of a word in hindi in English. And the service will translate that in the regional language. It has a huge set of regional languages available.