Thread: Looking for some web optimization tools

Looking for some web optimization tools

I have to suggest a few web optimization to my clients. I am unable to locate any good tools. The one which I found are chargeable. And I do not think that they are really great.Many of them looks fake who promise to give millions of views instantly. I need a decent tool which can checkout my site and show me the issue that occur so that I can fix that before time. Can anyone simply help me to get a good tool.

Re: Looking for some web optimization tools

Why you want a software for web optimization. Get a good CMS which do the job. Like Vbulletin or Wordpress. This are great cms tools that will help you to create a decent site with simple content management. Also they are already configured to work well on serp.

I had seen a number of tools on the web but I do not really think they are so great. Still I am going to list some of them. The first one is Web CEO. This is a cloud based seo tool that can help you to make your website appear properly on web. I found this tool offering one of the most simplest interface. It has everything configured in it. Like a rank checker, keyword, etc. So that you get a one stop solution for everything. This is not a free software. It also has a desktop suite that allow you to collect information on your website from the desktop itself. The tool has a promotion utility also through which you can simply promote your site and make it appear more properly in search engine. Today we are having great competition with different sites. SEO is not the complete solution here. There are various points which are required to be taken under consideration. Because it happens that you do not get proper site output even after applying the best seo policy. So the first thing you must do is simply go through Google's guideline. See what they wants and then go and apply some automated seo tools.

Seo tools are nothing. They just give you extra information which you can find free from alexa. There are many other websites which gives you the same kind of information and works really well.

I had seen many tools which are loaded with cheesy offers. SEO is a trap. It just makes you spend over and over again until you loose everything. Instead of wasting money on that just work on your project. Make them proper and strong so that they can appear well on the search engine. On internet there are ample of free tools available that can give you more detail info on your site stats. You can thus move ahead with optimizing and fixing the problem with it. One free tool which I frequently use is Open Site Explore. It is a online service which works really fine and has no issue with the stats stuff. I will not say that this is the one of the best tool, but it is great enough to give you a proper information about your site condition. So you can begin with free tools first and then you can go ahead with advance tools which are loaded with many additional stuff. Most of free tools are web based. So there is no need to install any third party stuff on it.