Thread: Will I loose all my followers if my twitter account is suspended

Will I loose all my followers if my twitter account is suspended

I am having a doubt on using twitter. I am having a good amount of followers on it. Recently I am having a bit issue with the traffic that I got from twitter on my website. I think the twitter people are thinking I am spamming here. What happen if my account is suspended. Will I loose everything. Is there a way by which I can migrate those follower to some other account.

Re: Will I loose all my followers if my twitter account is suspended

No there is no such way. It is obvious that if your account is closed you are not going to get anything. Everything will be lost. Contact the twitter people and ask them about solution on your issue. That would be more appropriate.

Re: Will I loose all my followers if my twitter account is suspended

I got my account suspended just recently. Once the account is suspended you cannot do anything. Twitter does not gives you any option to migrate your followers. No social network site gives you that kind of features. Once it is close all your activities with the website are terminated. All you can do is keep on contacting them on email until they checkout the problem with your account. This social networking website follows strict policies under spam. If they find your account is acting weird they might suspend it at once. There is no answer available for that. It is almost a week I am just keep on sending the email and there is no proper feedback on my account. I hope that in coming time it will be re-activated. The account is only terminated if you go against their policies. It is really hard to recover account if your account is suspended accidentally. I am having another account which is working fine. There must be some kind of contact center available that allow us to have a direct contact with the support team and get a valid answer atleast on the issue we are facing.