Thread: Timeline disappear for my Facebook page only admin panel appear

Timeline disappear for my Facebook page only admin panel appear

I am not able to figure out whether I am only having this problem are there are many. I cannot see my timeline. I can only see the admin panel. It was working fine. I had simply installed some set of customization application on the wall to enhance the look. I don't understand how does it replaced my timeline. I had checked all the settings but cannot find anything.

Re: Timeline disappear for my Facebook page only admin panel appear

That is weird. In my Facebook everything is working fine. I never face such problem. It can be issue with your browser or something. If you are using chrome then try to switch on something other. Like Firefox or Opera.

Sometime privacy settings cause the issue. Now there is a option available through which you can disable your timeline and get your old profile back again. While Google Chrome comes with extenstion through which you can customize your wall. Facebook changes are applied once and it is applied for all. So one person gets timeline then everyone in the world will get that. So just go in the privacy settings and checkout the changes. You will need to go in all options one by one. I think Facebook had made timeline compulsory for all. So there is no way to remove it. To find it, you can click on your name in the top bar. The timeline will appear on the screen. This is one of the most easiest way to fix the timeline issue. It is really effective compare to the older profile page, because you get all your updates on the screen itself. You can try to contact facebook help also for the problem. I will advice you to first check in your settings first and then go ahead with any other changes.

Check your app section. I think the issue lies with that. In the app section sometime changes are applied to the interface which cause the problem. So just try to modify the same and see what output you are getting.

I will recommend you to remove all the apps from your profile. You can find that in the Settings part. Click on the apps section on the left side. You can see the list of applications which is configured on your page. Just delete everything. Is there any app you had liked which offers you to hide timeline or customize the page UI. Remove it. Then check back. The timeline will appear back again. Now there are some options available through which you can set the timelines as private. So that only your friends can see it. For tha tyou will need to go in the Privacy settings. There tick on how tags work and choose Maximum Timeline Visibility to friends. If it is already marked as Friends and you want it back then choose Public. That's all. It will come back on your page.