Thread: Video streaming problems with Internet Explorer 11

Video streaming problems with Internet Explorer 11

I guess many of you guys might have already updated to Internet Explorer 11, atleast for testing purpose. I installed it just last week for testing out the new stuffs. In result, i liked many things about the new browser including new features and new UI, but there are several problems as well. I got many issues in past one week testing but have manged to fix them on my own, but here is the one that i am not able to figure out and hence came here.

Whenever i try streaming online videos from any website, whether it is YouTube, DailyMotion or any video website, first the player takes long time to load (no problem with my internet connection, its 8 mbps), secondly one it starts playing, the video starts flickering. I tested the same videos on other browsers such as Firefox, opera or chrome, they work fine there. Only the problem is with IE11. Did anyone else noticed it? Any solution?

Re: Video streaming problems with Internet Explorer 11

The two very first things you should try out whenever you face problem with online videos are Update your Flash Player to most recent version and secondly try clearing cache, cookies and temporary internet files from the browser. Most of the times these stuffs create problem and we keep troubleshooting other things. Once you are done, let me know if it helps or not so chat we can try out other troubleshooting.

Re: Video streaming problems with Internet Explorer 11

Hey, even i am facing exactly the same problem with Internet Explorer. I tried doing the troubleshooting steps you mentioned but yet the problem remained. There doesn't seems to be any change.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahlaadith View Post
    The two very first things you should try out whenever you face problem with online videos are Update your Flash Player to most recent version and secondly try clearing cache, cookies and temporary internet files from the browser.
    Hello Marc Anthony, did you managed to fix the problem? Somebody please suggest me a working solution.