Thread: How to embed facebook web posts on other sites

How to embed facebook web posts on other sites

As my titles says, i wanted to know how can we utilize the Facebook's news "Web Embed" feature? This is the second feature launched by Facebook which were the top features of Twitter. For those who dont know Fb recently launched Hash Tag and now Web Embed. Though hashtag was not able to do as much as it was expected (even i didn't found it useful on FB) but the new Web Embed sounds me interesting. I dont if i am able to explain it properly, this is what i am talking about:

We can simply get the embed html code of any post and put it on our blogs or pages, or even in this post, like we use to do with twitter. But the problem is i am not getting the option embed option from any of my facebook pages. Can anyone please tell me how does it works? i really need it.

Re: How to embed facebook web posts on other sites

Though Facebook has implemented the new Embedd feature, it will take time to implement it for every user. According to the sources the features is only available for few selected pages like CNN, Huffington Post, Bleacher Report, PEOPLE and Mashable.Even i am not getting the embedd code as you can see in the image below:

So wait for few more days or weeks, to reach it to all users or pages.

That is really going to be a good effort from Facebook allowing us to embed the post directly on other web pages. Best thing is that we now dont need to go to facebook pages to like post or comment or to follow. We can do it right from the web page where the post is embedded. But the problem is still that feature is not made available for all users. I tried to get embed code but it seems yet not available on many big brands pages. Not even the names mentioned above. I guess it is only available for the owner of those pages. Let's see when we get this available for us.

Quote Originally Posted by emMetTi View Post
    I tried to get embed code but it seems yet not available on many big brands pages. Not even the names mentioned above. I guess it is only available for the owner of those pages. Let's see when we get this available for us.
    Which posts are you trying to embed? Let me remind you that according to Facebook, “Only posts set to public can be embedded on other web sites.”

Any posts you see on Facebook Pages use to be set to public itself, if you know that. For example the Techarena page (https://www.facebook.com/TechArenaIndia) itself is set to public hence we get their updates, right? Than why are we not able to get their embed code?