Thread: Outlook.com sucks after Hotmail gone

Outlook.com sucks after Hotmail gone

The new Outlook.com is too ridiculous and it is also not very user friendly. Most of the time it will simply not load properly and I always end up getting an error message on the same page. There are sometimes that I cannot view my emails as well. Microsoft should definitely bring back the hotmail interface or else I will simply switch to another email provider services that are far more better than the outlook.com interface that sucks.

Re: Outlook.com sucks after Hotmail gone

The users that have automatically upgraded or opted to choose the new interface of Outlook will not be able to switch back to hotmail. Also, from quite sometime all hotmail users are already upgraded to outlook.com. Also, if you are using a old version of any web browser, then you might face issues viewing emails on Outlook.com, so it is recommended that you upgrade to the latest version of the internet browser to fix this issue.

Microsoft has already upgraded the hotmail system to Outlook.com for everyone who used to sign into their hotmail account. So it is not possible to switch back to hotmail or you can count in that hotmail.com is dead now. This new Outlook interface was upgraded for the email system which uses the same kind of interface of Windows 8. Check the article on "My Hotmail account was upgraded to Outlook.com" to get more information from here - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/w...de-outlook-FAQ

Even I agree that Outlook.com sucks and hotmail was much better than the latter. I have changed most of my contacts to gmail. Also it loads faster than outlook by simply pressing one button on the mouse. Most of the time I get "can't connect to the internet right now" on outlook which really pisses me off. Then there is another issue of deleted messages that re-appears again in Outlook, it is really annoying.