Thread: qcksrv malware warning visiting every website on Google Chrome

qcksrv malware warning visiting every website on Google Chrome

I am using the latest Google Chrome browser in my pc which is running on Windows 7 operating system. Can anyone tell me what is wrong with this qcksrv.com website? When ever I am trying to visit any page on the internet, then I am getting a malware warning on all of this page that is trying to load in the background? I have tried scanning my PC with microsoft security essentials but there was nothing found? How do I get rid of this problem? Please help me out, thanks.

Re: qcksrv malware warning visiting every website on Google Chrome

There were many people who were facing the same type of problem of malware on their google chrome browser. The problem was actually caused by some of the below extensions mentioned and inorder to solve this malware problem you will need to either disable or completely remove the below extensions from your Chrome browser:
    1. Ruul extension
    2. Yontoo extension
    3. send using Gmail (no button) extension
    4. Allow Right Click 1.2.13 extension

I would say better remove google chrome browser from your pc and then install AVG. After that scan with it for removing the virus from your computer. It could be also possible that you are getting this malware warning because the website might have got virus in your computer and it infected the system. Actually, when your computer is not able to load google.com then it surely means that google has found out some virus in your computer and hence you are not able to browse properly. So, after doing all this things, you can try to install chrome browser back again.

It is recommened to disable all the extensions in chrome browser if you are hit with this malware. So, to do this, you need to go to Extension Settings page by clicking on chrome menu button which is at the top right corner and then go to Settings and then click Extensions on the left side. After doing that, you will be able to see all the extensions that you have enabled, simply uncheck the boxes to disable each one of them. Now, try to re-enable them one at a time and see which is causing the problem.