Thread: Google Chrome error "The server's security certificate is revoked"

Google Chrome error "The server's security certificate is revoked"

Hello all, I am using the latest version of Google Chrome browser on my computer. The problem is that whenever I am trying to open any websites like Facebook or Twitter, then the browser will display an error that states "The server's security certificate is revoked". It will just pop-up and will not allow me to open any of the sites mentioned. Can anyone tell me how do I solve this problem? Thanks in advance.

Re: Google Chrome error "The server's security certificate is revoked"

The problem that you are getting usually means that the clock on your computer might be showing wrong time and date, so you will need to change the current date and time in your system. It could be also possible that somebody might be intercepting the traffic that you are getting. Incase you are in a school or some corporate working sector then their IT people might have installed their own security certificates, so that they can monitor the SSL traffic that you are getting.

The error message that you are getting might be becuase of the third party organization that have issued the websites certificate that has marked the certificate as not valid. Hence, the google chrome browser will not be able to verify that the site you are visiting is secure or not. For more information, check information on website settings page here - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95617?hl=en

Well, incase you are getting the error when you visit different websites then you might have been infected by some kind of malware I think. This virus might be trying to intercept the secure connections in your pc. Many people have claimed that Microsoft Security Essentials security software was able to remove this malware from the pc properly, so download and use it on your system and scan thorougly and afterwards check if the same problem happens again or not.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain