Thread: What things you liked in Opera Next 15 web browser

What things you liked in Opera Next 15 web browser

Opera Next is released yesterday with some new stuff. I am using Opera occasionally. I am a request Mozilla Firefox user. I am working some set of sites. They are around 7. Now Mozilla Firefox here constantly crashes while Opera work fine on that. So I am planing to permanently switch to Opera. I got a update notification of this new version. I want to know what are the best things here. I am just annoyed with Firefox here and I can never use IE. So two choices remains here. Opera and Chrome.

Re: What things you liked in Opera Next 15 web browser

Opera 15 is more better in performance. It is more trimmed and has some new features. I am using Opera from long time and whatever browser you use, if you open more than one tab then it cause performance issues. Compare to older browsers, the new one are more stable and better. I think you must try it once.

It is obvious that when you get a new version of web browser you will surely get more new features. It is essential that you must wisely go for the tool here. I had seen the new browsers this time are working more on the android interface than on desktop. Still slow performance is common when you are working in different tab. Everything the developer adds something new to the interface trying to show it more cooler. But I am not really satisfied with anything here. What I look for is a reasonable output. I tested many browsers and none of them looks to be working well. First I used Opera and on different tab I go with different process. Like on one tab I simply upload videos on YouTube, while on the other I am watching videos on Facebook. But the browser still freezes. So it looks that there are more improvements are required to get to make this thing work more proper. I had seen some interface changes. It is great for single user. Like for basic web surfing, or for watching videos. But if you require to do multiple task then you have to use different web browsers at the same place. I think that will be working more better here. I had just started using the same and hope to get better output from it.

Performance is a common bug here. You cannot do much in that. It is essential that you use it in limited way. Like as said above using a single tab for single work. The new opera is great I think. It has lots of changes. Like Off Road mode. This simply offer you a faster web page access. It is great for slow system.

The new edition is faster and better. I am exploring the features one by one here. I had seen this new browser now offers more language support. One new thing added in this browser is stash. It is a kind of new favorite marking utility. It happens that number of time we open a large number of tabs on the desktop. But we are not able to note down which to refer later on. So there is a tiny heart icon that you can click and put them in the favorite and access the next time all together. So this is one of the easiest way to mark best pages while surfing the web. Also it is possible to get screenshot of all stashed pages. So this is something new which looks to be replacing speed dial. I think it is a nice feature here for quick reference. There are great improvements in the interface. The UI looks more better now. Opera also has a email client now. Called as Opera Mail. This is yet another standalone application that can help you to see your emails, sort them out and access them whenever you want. This also puts a bit less pressure on the memory when you are using the web browser. Surfing is more smoother here. New mouse gesture and keyboard shortcuts are also added giving out more better accessibility.

This a beta edition. Not the final one. So there are chances that the new browser might have ample of bugs. Yet I had not tested the same but willing to go for it. Opera is good for surfing translated content. It offers a clean test when you are referring some articles. While other browsers does not work fine with translated content.

There are major changes in the UI first which looks more cooler. The speed dial here is more better and offers you a simple drag and drop feature. You can just simply arrange your icons and folders on the browser itself. It has one more new feature called a Discover. This new feature helps you to find content from 13 different categories. Some kind of new thing better than favorites. The categories target news and entertainment. While compare to that Stash is another great feature providing a bunch of easy way to mark favorite pages. Stash comes with customizable options. That means you can simply resize the saved pages on that. It keeps a compress cached file of page you had marked so that next time when you click it, you can instantly access it. Whatever browser is upgraded the significant changes are done on the UI. They becomes more better and cooler. There is also great changes in speed dial. Opera is revamped with a new search engine which is webkit. The same engine is also used by Google Chrome. I hope this new swapping will offer Opera a more better output in performance.

I found it better this time. Opera is my default web browser which looks to be working really fine. I had not found any problem with it. But it might take time to completely understand all the features offered here. I hope the final edition will be better and stable here.