Thread: How to integrate Facebook and Twitter in Outlook.com

How to integrate Facebook and Twitter in Outlook.com

Hi,

I am a hotmail user since long time but now as many of my colleagues have switched to the new web based outlook.com, i also tried to do the same. Everything is working fine and have learned a lot of things. I saw a Facebook and Twitter icons in my inbox. I want to integrate both of my social accounts with this email client but not getting the options to do. Can you please tell me how do we do that successfully? As i am new to this, it will be great if you guys can provide me some more tips about this new outlook.

Thank you.

Re: How to integrate Facebook and Twitter in Outlook.com

Outlook.com allows you to display directly in the right pane of the messaging activity of your friends on Facebook and Twitter. You can also chat with your friends on Windows Live Messenger and Facebook. Here is how you can integrate your social network on Outlook.com:
    • In the right pane, click Add Network. You can also click the little bubble and then click Add.
    • Then click on the account you want to add Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Flickr or Google.
    • Click Connect and enter your account information to allow Outlook.com to retrieve information from Twitter, Facebook, ...
    • Your contacts are then recovered and receive messages in your messaging we send you on social networks. You can also send messages to your contacts directly from Outlook.com

Hello Daniela007, even i need a bit similar kind of help. My facebook account is integrated with new web based outlook email (obviously friend did it as i dont have much idea about it). Now due to some reasons, i need to disconnect all my social media accounts from Outlook. My friend is at present outstation and we are not in contact. Hence, while searching for solution i found this thread very similar to me and asking the question her. Can you please tell me how do we disconnect the Facebook or Twitter integration from Outlook?

I think you should check out this Facebook content describing everything about managing Facebook content in Outlook.com